.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Stollenwerck Mania!
Monday, December 13, 2004
  Seasons Greetings!
Seasons Greetings from Stollenwerck Mania! Breath a sigh of relief in case you thought Stollenwerck Mania! is stillborn. The Blog needed a break from the torrent of October and November interest of Stollenwercks across the land. The Administator, me, had a meeting with the Pundit, me, to figure out which direction to go in. I stood in front of a mirror and said, "Jamie, the Blog is off to a good start and I've got plenty of material to work with. I don't want to do too much too soon though, or I'll run out of things to talk about. How do I get tell everything yet make it interesting and long lasting at the same time?"

"Well," I said to myself, "stay calm. I bet there's something you didn't think of."

"Name it," I said.

"Stuff's going to happen as time goes by."

"Like what?"

"People's lives. All you've got to do is let things happen and put it on the Blog from time to time. That way you can mix up topics of historical interest with current events...it'll be a long time before you run out of things to write about."

"Interesting," I said. "I didn't think of that. How often do you think I should post?"

"Whenever the need arises," I said to myself. "It's OK to build up some suspense. Maybe make the Stollenwercks ask themselves 'What's up with Stollenwerck Mania!?' Doesn't good salesmanship always includes a takeaway? They'll be relieved to read the Blog is OK and you will make them want to be a Team Member. As a Team Member they know they can add their own message and get notified automatically about any new postings. If they do, one day the blog will be self sustaining will live on without you. How can they resist?"

"Brilliant," I said. "I'm reminded of the Wisdom of Soloman."

"We're in the Holiday Season," I said to myself with a wink. "Always room for a little religion around this time of year. Anything else? No? Then A Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night."

"You too," I said, "and thanks. Anything I can do to repay you...," but I myself vanished before my eyes.

Then I myself disappeared up the chimney on the way to my appointed rounds. Just kidding... Got carried away with the Christmas thing. I updated the Blog with everything that happened the last two months, so read on. Stollenwerck Mania!...my Christmas card to you.

Posted by Jamie Stollenwerck

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
There are about 46 people using the name Stollenwerck in the United States today. That's .0000002 of the population. Seven digits to the right of the decimal point. Rare? You bet. This Blog shares information about Stollenwercks who are alive and those who aren't because it's "doable." I wouldn't want to try it with the name Smith. It's hard to hear the sound of one hand clapping, though. Please help it be a success and pitch in until we reach critical mass. Thanks, Jamie.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger