.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Stollenwerck Mania!
Thursday, October 07, 2004
  From Kate Stollenwerck....


Hi! I'm Jeff's younger sister and wanted to make sure I was on the list! Please send me an invite to join! Thanks!

I also am very interested in family history and a few years ago I emailed briefly with Wouter Stollenwerck in the Netherlands. He is about your daughter's ages -- if you want to try and get the European Stollenwercks involved, here's his email: "wouter stollenwerck", wstollenwerck@yahoo.com. He is from the Netherlands and apparently his father knew quite a bit about their history. I also have used my legal research to find listings of all Stollenwercks in the United States -- I will have my dad bring his copy to Connecticutt -you might find it interesting. Lots of Stollenwercks in Alabama, a branch in Houston we don't know, and a few in Chicago that I'm not sure of the connection.

Cheers!

Kate L. Stollenwerck


Hi Kate:


I was wondering where you were... Nice to meet you. Glad you are enjoying the Blog and an invitation is on the way. I'll post your email on the Blog to show family solidarity. What about Jaxie...can you twist her arm?

Jamie


Jamie:

Jaxie will definitely want to participate . . . I'll get on that! Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks! Also, my brother has been trying to get Samantha's agent (?) Brizz to send me a CD. One of my closest friends from high school is a pretty hot director in Hollywood and I wanted to give him Samantha's CD. He is always looking for interesting music for sound tracks, plus he knows lots of people. I'm seeing him next Tuesday when he is in town for the Chicago Film Festival -- I would love to be able to give it to him in person. It might not lead to anything, but it might very well lead to something. I'm not sure if Brizz had told Samantha about this connection and I would love to help out!

Kate

Posted By Kate and Jamie Stollenwerck

Posted by Hello
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
There are about 46 people using the name Stollenwerck in the United States today. That's .0000002 of the population. Seven digits to the right of the decimal point. Rare? You bet. This Blog shares information about Stollenwercks who are alive and those who aren't because it's "doable." I wouldn't want to try it with the name Smith. It's hard to hear the sound of one hand clapping, though. Please help it be a success and pitch in until we reach critical mass. Thanks, Jamie.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger